Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Teaching Philosophy

Assalamualaikum . . . 

Here I want to note something about my own teaching philosophy...





What is the real teacher ???

For me, teacher is a noble person who is willing to sacrifice almost everything in order to make serve the country, and also for the sake of future generations. Nowadays teacher is not really the same with the old-days teacher. This is because nowadays teacher are really super duper busy during school time and also after school time. Furthermore, my religion, Islam has tells me that to give most honor to my teachers because without all of them, who am I really now ??

Therefore, as a teacher is an awesome profession that full of challenges and responsibilities. To be a good teacher is up to my self. Teaching is just like a drawing or painting something with the artistic value. If an artists use to draw or paint on a canvas, while teachers on the other hand have use the teaching skills to produce a good and smart students which can be consider as their art products. 

Last but not least, I really hope that I can be a very super good teacher to my students soon, InsyaAllah and now I do realize that profession as a teacher is as an investment for my 'akhirat' hereafter 

Let's this video tells more than my words . . hope enjoy it ! !




Wassalamualaikum . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment