Tuesday 30 October 2012

Personal Detail

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone . . .

Today, I wanna introduce my petite self . . .


Captured when I was in Kuala Selangor for attending my 2nd field trip


My name is Nur Fatin Afiqah Kamaruzaman. I am 21 years old. I live in Dengkil, Selangor that nearby Cyberjaya and Putrajaya. How very lucky I am ! ! I do have 4 siblings and I am the eldest sister among of them. My brother and sister have call me as 'kak long'. All of us still finish strong to complete up our studies. Now, I am studying in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in Bachelor of Science Education in Year 3, semester 5. InsyaAllah another one and half years more I will be as a graduated student. . . How time flies fast ! !


The Mangroves Researcher . . .erkk ???


I still have my lovely and sporting parents. My father's name is Kamaruzaman Nahrawi and my mother's name is Dewisah Md Muzer. Both of them have raise me up with full of loves, cares, and responsibilities. I deeply love my happy family damn much. 

During my mean time, I like to surf internet, cooking, vacation, watching movies, hearing 'zikir terapi diri' by Hafiz Hamidun, enjoy eating delicious foods, and many more. My above picture seems I am being as a monkey researcher !



Here is my lovely happy big family during 1 Syawal 1433 H


Thats all from me . . .thanks for reading my entry . .

No comments:

Post a Comment